The Property Manager will live on site and be responsible for the successful lease up of a 26-unit tax credit property in Santa Clara serving the formerly homeless, and working with various support agencies for referral of applicants supportive service providers. Also, responsible for the overall operation of the property and the day to day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that ensure a well-managed, well-maintained property and ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state and local laws.
• Ensure consistent application of property rules and regulations, lease documents and report/document all violation.
• Process, complete and maintain accurate resident files at move-in and at each recertification within established regulatory guidelines.
• Responsible for program compliance such as HUD, TCAC, Home Program, RHCP, CAL HFA, AHP, etc.
• Obtains appropriate documentation, completes certifications and collects deposits and rents in accordance with program policies and procedures.
• Ensures site staff responds to all resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
• Complete work orders and turnover of vacant units in a timely manner.
• Liaise with Site Services Supervisor as needed to meet tenant needs
$887.19 biweekly pay PLUS 2 bedroom apartment! Benefits include employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program as well as access to Flexible Spending Account for Health and Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits, Voluntary Short Term Disability, Supplemental Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance and Retirement Plan with discretionary Employer Contribution.