KEES has been exclusively retained by Children’s Coalition for Northeast Louisiana in its search for a new Executive Director.
Specific requirements include:
• Demonstrated ability to build strong external relationships with a variety of volunteers, public leadership, partner organizations and other stakeholders, as well as ensuring collaborative partnerships are advanced and sustained among all correlated stakeholder groups.
• Ability to oversee or directly implement budget management functions, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.
• Excellent writing, editing and analytical skills. Ability to collect, review, synthesize, disseminate and present information and findings to broad and diverse audiences. Strong public speaking ability.
• Talent in building, motivating, and collaborating with volunteer leadership, boards, and community volunteers.
• Career track record that shows stability with an organization and capacity to develop and nurture relationships culminating in overall success.
• Background or related experience in youth services or education required, with a focus in one of the Children’s Coalition core areas strongly preferred.
• Master’s and/or Terminal License required in related fields of Human Services, Social Work, Education, Nonprofit/Business, Early Childcare, Healthcare Management, etc.
• A minimum of five years of progressive experience in leadership and senior management, with documented ability to manage staff and lead teams.
This position offers a competitive salary with strong benefits. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
The Children’s Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/CCNELA-ED
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Heather Eddy, President and CEO, and Octavia Daniels, Project Manager of KEES. Questions may be addressed to email@example.com.
KEES is a retained executive search and consulting firm that builds transformative teams and leaders in the nonprofit sector. KEES was founded in 2013 as an expansion of Alford Executive Search. For more information, please visit www.kees2success.com.
The Children’s Coalition for Northeast Louisiana is a membership-based non-profit organization dedicated to creating communities where children and families thrive. We address the needs of children and youth ages 0-18 in four main areas: Early Care and Education, Healthy Living, Parent Education, and Youth Development. For more information, please visit www.childrenscoalition.org.