Waymakers (formerly Community Service Programs, Inc.) is a non-profit agency committed to supporting individuals on their journeys and fostering lasting change and positive impact throughout Orange County. Our vision is a community where individuals reach their highest potential and have support finding their way past conflict and crisis. Waymakers, which now celebrates 45 years of providing services in the area, is comprised of 8 core programs assisting over 120,000 persons a year.
Learn more at www.WaymakersOC.org.
Licensed Clinical Supervisor requirements include:
- Master’s Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field
- Possession of a current LCSW license with BBS and ability to provide clinical supervision to ASW and MFT Associates as outlined by the Board of Behavioral Sciences
- 4 years’ related counseling experience with children, adolescents, and families
- Experience providing clinical supervision per BBS guidelines preferred. Knowledge of theory and experience with techniques of individual, family, and group dynamics, behavioral interventions, substance abuse, crisis intervention, trauma-focused, and cognitive behavioral and restorative justice approache
- Medi-Cal documentation experience a plus. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet clients’ needs and organizational deadlines, and effectively manage crisis situations
- Current First Aid and CPR certifications, health screen, and negative TB test result
- LiveScan fingerprinting and criminal records clearance and compliance with Community Care Licensing Title 22 Group Home regulations
- Valid California driver’s license, auto liability insurance, and a satisfactory driving record.
Licensed Clinical Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Provide clinical and administrative oversight of 6 clinicians, including clinical consultation
- Provide support to clinicians needing additional clinical guidance
- Implement and oversee clinical policies and procedures. Review Medi-Cal documentation and maintain HIPAA compliance
- Ensure efficacy to evidenced based programming and provide individual and group supervision.
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 15-20 Paid Leave Days (based on hours worked and years of service)
- Choice of pre-tax group health plans with generous employer contribution
- Medical (HMO), Dental (PPO), and Vision (PPO)
- 401K Retirement Savings plan with 3% fully vested employer contribution plus 1% match
- Free $20,000 Basic Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)