ABA Behavior Technician – Mental Health Agency with great training opportunities
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for part-time (up to 19 hrs.) ABA Behavior Technicians in San Bernardino!
Salary Range: $17.08 - $23.92 hourly
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• One (1) year of experience working with individuals with autism, developmental disabilities or other behavioral health diagnoses.
• Bilingual in Spanish.
• Under the direct supervision of clinical program management team, provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment (including positive behavior supports and intervention strategies) to individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, and/or other behavioral health diagnoses and their caregivers.
• Works collaboratively with multidisciplinary ABA team and implements clinical treatment and behavior support plans.
• Works with individuals and/or caregivers in a variety of settings including homes, community, and other environments.
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.