International Institute of Los Angeles
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Nov 13, 2019
||US - California - Glendale, CA
IILA’s Local Integration & Family Empowerment (LIFE) Division provides a wide array of services to diverse populations including families who have been victims of trafficking, newly arrived immigrants and families who have been forced to migrate due to violence and/or other traumatic situations. LIFE services include comprehensive and intensive case management services, client support groups, job training, job placement, transportation subsidies, and community outreach and education. LIFE Division is projected to serve about 3,000 individuals each year. The LIFE Division is calling for a part-time Program Analyst.
The Low-Income Fare is Easy (LIFE) Program provides transportation assistance to low-income individuals in Los Angeles County. The program offers fare subsidies that may be applied toward the purchase of Metro or any LIFE-participating operator pass or free regional ride options. This position plays a pivotal role providing exceptional community engagement outreach activities. The ideal candidate has experience in working with diverse people and working within a team environment. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working with the public, is effective at establishing partnerships, and is ready to adapt to new responsibilities quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude.
Within a team work environment, the essential functions of the job include the following responsibilities:
1. Conduct in-person and electronic quality control to ensure agency compliance with contract requirements.
2. Provide on-going technical assistance to agencies.
3. Develop corrective action plans and ensure agencies implement corrective action plans.
4. Prepare agencies for annual audit requirements.
5. Conduct community outreach and recruitment of new agencies into the program.
6. Conduct onsite and offsite client screening, intake and enrollment of program participants.
7. Provide education and program information to the public.
8. Responsible for implementing the LIFE program requirements.
9. Maintain accurate files.
10. Participate in community events and conduct public program presentations.
11. Attend meetings and trainings.
12. Treat all clients, visitors and co-workers with caring, kindness, respect and dignity.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to be flexible, self-directed, and responsible.
Ability to recognize, prioritize, and a commitment to accomplishment.
Ability to seek out and provide support for others as a team member.
Strong communication and organizational skills and maintain a strong focus on achieving results.
Proactive, solution oriented approach to problem solving.
Ability to be an appropriate role model.
Ability to demonstrate emotional maturity.
Must have a valid driver's license, insurance, a clean driving record and reliable personal transportation.
Must possess knowledge and sensitivity to cultural differences.
Must have proficient computer skills using Microsoft Word, Outlook and the internet.
Ability to keyboard a minimum of 50 wpm.
Criminal background clearance and copy of driving record will be required prior to employment.
Name: Veronica Leon
Address: 3845 Selig Place
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States