Parent (Family) Partner (Bilingual) - Community Based Program with great training opportunities!
The Company: We are California's largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral health provider, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members annually. For youth that exit our programs, more than 90 percent are living in the community, staying in school and remaining out of trouble.
The Position: We are looking for a Full Time Family Partner located in Lynwood.
• We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
• As well as many Training and Development Opportunities.
Salary Range: $15.62-$21.87
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate's creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization's current compensation practices.
*Uplift Family Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements ordinance 184652 Sec.189.04 (a)
Requirements:* Bilingual in Spanish
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).
• Three (3) years of experience as a parent or caregiver of child with special needs.
• Be able to articulate the experience and perspective of a parent/caregiver or relative of a child with complex needs involving mental health, child protective, or probation services.
• This ability is acquired as the primary caregiver of a child with complex needs required.
• Provide support and coaching on specific skill sets for caregivers as well as to provide a parent perspective in a variety of settings.
• Supports the development of a shared understanding between individuals and groups based on the twelve principles of the agency service philosophy.
• Uses personal and professional life experiences to establish credibility and infuse hope for a better future, to demonstrate unconditional acceptance, and assist with problem solving.
• Supports the implementation of family friendly practices by providing a parent's perspective to the routine operations and development of programs.
*Works directly with parents and caregivers.
Why Should You Apply?
• Generous Vacation Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k Matching
Click Here for the Full Job Description and to Apply Today!
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.