CFTSS Supervisor |
SCO Family of Services
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Oct 16, 2019
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - New York - Brooklyn
· Provide individual and group supervision to full-time and per-diem providers at least monthly or as needed.
· Review and sign Progress Notes, Service Logs, Service Plans and Expense sheets submitted by each Provider.
· Review Service Plans completed by the Provider to validate the intervention strategy and reinforce goals with each Provider during supervision.
· Report incidents, issues and resolutions to the Director and team ensuring smooth communication
· Maintain accurate data in the CFTSS Platform tracking all required information and training for providers and youth.
· Complete and track all billing for full time, per diem, and /or on call Provders’ caseload including Managed Service Agreement Agencies.
· Deliver and track trainings as needed by the program
· Attend and facilitate Provider monthly meetings and distribute necessary information regarding updated policies and practices.
· Maintain monthly statistics as required for internal and external reports including number of youth with and without services, the tracking of Treatment Plans; utilization and monthly units utilized for each youth.
· Attend monthly Incident Review Meetings.
· Attend weekly Supervisor meetings.
· Attend trainings as assigned by the CFTSS Director.
· Must have a working knowledge and understanding of the DSM V and/or experience working with and interpreting behaviors of youth aged 0-21.
Be willing to be a team player and support fellow Supervisory staff.
Be willing to provide services to youth in their community, should the need arise.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by the Provider Director
Matching children to Providers
· Assign Providers to cases utilizing the “Provider Request Form” submitted by Care Manager utilizing the following steps:
o Review the request form and choose a Provider from the database that matches the family’s preferences as closely as possible.
o Call the applicable Provider to present the assignment.
o Email the selected Provider’s information to the Care Manager for follow up on confirmation of the assignment. Upon confirmation, the Provider Manager should be informed.
o This process must be repeated as necessary until a Provider is confirmed to accept the case.
· Inform each Provider of training requirements, including trainings that are required before services can be provided.
· Distribute training calendars to Providers listing all available trainings, including options for additional training dates if necessary.
· Schedule CPR/First Aid training for all per-diem and full-time staff.
· Maintain a database of all Providers including name, address, phone number, email address, services eligible to deliver, years of experience, education, applicable specialties and preferences and all trainings needed/attended.
Recruiting/Hiring of Providers
· Recruit for qualified per-diem providers within and outside of the agency utilizing internal and external job postings, attending job fairs and networking with other Health Care Integration Agencies.
· Review the entire hiring packet with new recruits, including job descriptions for positions applied for.
· Submit the completed hiring packet to CFTSS Director, maintaining a copy of the file on site, adding training certificates after each training is completed.
LMSW, LMHC or LCSW with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
Experience with CFTSS/HCBS program and supervising service providers is preferred.