Texas Health Euless Bedford seeks to hire a Care Transition Manager Registered Nurse to work PRN (As Needed).
• Shift is 8AM-5:00PM (Mon-Fri), PRN (As Needed), with flexibility to work weekends and holidays as required.
The address is 1600 Hospital Parkway; Bedford TX 76022
Texas Health Alliance seeks to hire a Care Transition Manager Registered Nurse to work PRN (AS Needed) weekends ONLY.
The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail; Fort Worth TX 76244
• 7:30am – 4pm Saturday and/or Sunday
Texas Health Ft. Worth seeks to hire a Care Transition Manager Registered Nurse-PRN to work as needed in the Care Transitions department. Must be able to commit to a 5 week training full time Monday-Friday before you work PRN (As Needed).
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania Ave., Ft. Worth, TX 76104
Salary range is Min. $35.48/hr. to Max. $49.18/hr. – based on relevant experience
The essential job duties of this position are:
• Actively participates in Daily Patient Care Briefings and identifies patients appropriate for transition needs intervention.
• Reviews Texas Health Readmission Indicator List (THRIL) scores daily for all assigned patients. Collaborates with
interdisciplinary team to identify high risk patients whose RRP score may not have indicated appropriately.
• Ensures all assigned patients have an identified Primary Care Physician (PCP). If PCP not identified, exhaust all efforts in an
attempt to assign.
• Adheres to compliance requirements: Code 44 intervention, HINN letters, Second IMM, Observation letter, etc.
• Has working knowledge of Advanced Directives, Living Will, Medical Power of Attorney, Mental Health Treatment Declaration,
• Out-of Hospital Do Not Resuscitate
• Order and Advanced Illness Planning
• Participates in Joint Commission readiness activities
Serves as a content expert on the following:
• Compliance with program expectations.
• Mitigation activities with all clinical partners / payors as needed.
• Compliance requirements: Code 44 intervention, HINN letters, Second IMM, Observation letter, etc.
• Potential denials, avoidable days, alternate level of care days, etc.
• Medical necessity criteria, patient status, and discharge criteria.
• All clinical documentation
• Clinical Review staff requirements and communications
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (Individuals hired as CTRN prior to May 11, 2017 will be grandfathered to the CTRN position with an RN, at the entity they were employed at on May 11, 2017.) required
• Three (3) years Staff Nurse at an acute care hospital required
• Two (2) years acute care hospital discharge preferred
Licenses and Certifications
RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required
CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation upon hire required
ACM - Accredited Case Manager upon hire preferred or
CCM - Certified Case Manager upon hire preferred