Be part of our Cause
The YMCA of Orange County staff are committed to teaching youth positive life skills, values and the importance of giving back. In our communities, our staff support and strengthen families by offering quality experiences that are affordable and life-enriching. Our staff encourage participation by all members of our community and create an environment where everyone aspires to be their best. Each day, we work side-by-side with others to strengthen the foundations of our communities.
The YMCA of Orange County has an immediate need for an Associate Executive Director – YCS. The Associate Executive Director– YCS reports to the Vice President of Child and Youth Development and is responsible for operations, leadership, growth and development of the community services division through multi-site management. These programs currently include programs that serve children and adults with developmental disabilities and special needs (Y-Inclusion and New Horizons). Lead the division through fiscal and financial management including; staff recruitment and retention, customer service, enrollment and community relations.
• Develop, monitor and control operating budget.
• Recruit, orient and train staff as needed.
• Ensure all programs are following Y quality standards.
• Ensure Areas are fully supporting branch activities, including fundraising efforts and the annual Partners campaign.
• Ensure program standards are analyzed each year and monitored for all programs.
• Maintain positive relations in the community and participate in civic, business, or school related activities.
• Build professional relationships with school officials, YMCA staff and support staff.
• Ensure compliance to established procedures, policies, safety standards and housekeeping standards.
• Ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
• Maintain open communication with the leadership, related staff, volunteers and participants significant others and applicable community members.
• Ensure all administrative functions are maintained, organized and communicated to appropriate staff via reports is timely.