Are you a Registered Nurse looking to make a difference for your clients and contribute to the growth of a thoughtful Early Intervention practice?
Come join City Pro Group!
Providing quality service is our top priority.
We are a diverse team of clinicians and professionals who are passionate about elevating the standard of care for children and families in the NYC’s Early Intervention program. We provide therapy services to clients throughout all NYC boroughs and Westchester county.
Limited experience? We provide free and comprehensive training by licensed / certified professionals.
• Provide in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
• Use behavior management techniques to help children develop social and life skills.
• Support child’s social, emotional, and behavioral health
• Teach parenting skills and enhance home-school collaboration
• Collect and analyze data related to school improvement, student outcomes, and accountability requirements
• Provide parents/caregiver with techniques on topics such as learning styles and behavior modification techniques
• Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of the programs used
• Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
• Comfortable communicating with family or caregivers of children
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
• Candidates must possess the necessary license, registration or certification to provide early intervention services.
o Licensed and registered to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State
o Graduate of a Nursing Education program
• Competitive hourly rate
• Make your own schedule
• ABA support and complimentary ABA training
• Free workshops and Continuing Education Credits offered
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.