Are you a LMSW / LCSW looking to make a difference for your clients and contribute to the growth of a thoughtful Early Intervention practice?
Come join City Pro Group!
Providing quality service is our top priority.
We are a diverse team of clinicians and professionals who are passionate about elevating the standard of care for children and families in the NYC’s Early Intervention program. We provide therapy services to clients throughout all NYC boroughs and Westchester county.
Limited experience? We provide free and comprehensive training by licensed / certified professionals.
• Manage and implement a therapy program for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Provide one-on-one in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
• Provide individual and family-group counseling with parents and other family members
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to achieve outstanding patient outcomes
• Enjoy supporting families and care givers of children between the ages of 0-3
• Necessary license / registration to provide Early Intervention services:
o Current New York Licensed Master Social Work (LMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW)
• Competitive hourly rate
• Flexible schedule
• Clinical support and complimentary ABA training
• Free workshops and Continuing Education Credits offered
• Electronic Billing System
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.