Hathaway-Sycamores Child & Family Services provides a spectrum of mental health and social services through various programs for populations of all acuities. Although it serves a variety of consumers, the agency focuses primarily on providing care to low-income, high at- risk youth, families and adults.
This is a Leadership Level position responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating program, human and financial resources associated with specific programs. Position will be involved in all areas of recruiting, hiring and supervising employees, utilize data, forecasting, and planning, organizing program structures and processes. This position will be called upon to work collaboratively with other managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (These are the essential job functions for this position. The essential functions of this job include, but may not be limited to those listed in this job description. Employees hired for this position must be able to perform the essential function of this job without imposing significant risk of substantial harm to the health or safety of themselves or others.)
1. Take systemic issues to appropriate department leaders or outside agency leaders and collaboratively problem solve.
2. Monitor monthly billing with the assistance with the Director (monthly revenue summary, active clients by funding source, service delivery reports, outstanding progress note reports, discharge consumers in a timely fashion, etc…) and make adjustments to staffing or caseloads as needed.
3. Prepare comprehensive budget reports monthly to Vice President outlining monthly budget and barriers to meeting budget.
4. Will ensure the proper budget allocations are being managed to and will assist managers with monitoring data.
5. Participate in agency committees as assigned and time allows.
6. Develop relationships with stakeholders to assure goal attainment.
7. Attend supervision with VP weekly, and communicate with VP as needed.
8. Conduct weekly supervision with direct reports.
9. Research options available to address barriers to program goal attainment and suggest solutions.
10. Evaluate and adjust job responsibilities to ensure program outcomes and goals are achieved.
11. Project staffing needs and collaborate with HR to ensure appropriate staffing.
12. Develop structures and supports to ensure efficient operation of department.
13. Ensure the Department is completing Annual Performance Appraisals in a timely and consistent manner
14. Be available 24/7 to provide support and supervise staff during crisis or service delivery
15. Document processes of various workflow strategies to identify opportunities for improvement and or align across the department
16. Continue to engage different stakeholders for information and further assessment of community needs.
17. Work with Director to inform AVP on daily operations including documentation, revenue, programmatic barriers and success and report to this VP on a monthly basis or as needed.
18. Performs other related duties as assigned.
NOTE: The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.