Hathaway-Sycamores Child & Family Services provides a spectrum of mental health services through various programs for populations of all acuities. Although it serves a variety of consumers, the agency focuses primarily on providing care to low-income, high at- risk youth.
This is a management level position responsible for administering, coordinating and supervising program, human and financial resources associated with specific programs consistent with the overall philosophy and practices of the agency. This position will be involved in all areas of recruiting, hiring, assigning and supervising employees, utilizing data, forecasting, and planning and organizing program structures and processes to assure efficient operations and sound outcomes to assure effective operations. This position will be called on to work collaboratively with other Managers as well as with Executive level staff.
• Master’s degree and/or Ph. D/Psy. D with at least 3 or more years of relevant managerial experience required;
• DMH experience and knowledge highly recommended;
• Exposure and/or training in various EBPs recommended;
• Maintains all required licenses and certifications, if applicable;
• CLINICAL ONLY: A current license: MFT and/or LCSW from the Board of Behavioral Sciences in the current state of employment required
• CLINICAL ONLY: Experience and knowledge of clinical work in the mental health field (i.e various theoretical orientations, legal and ethical issues, crisis management, clinical interventions) required
• PROGRAMS: Experience and knowledge of the mental health field (i.e various legal and ethical issues and crisis management) required
All candidates who are presented with a conditional offer of employment must satisfy a pre-employment background check, drug and health screen.
Hathaway-Sycamores is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Further, Hathaway-Sycamores is a Fair Chance employer and complies with California Government Code Section 12952, Employment Discrimination: Conviction History.