Seneca Family of Agencies
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Sep 24, 2019
||Newly increased salary!
||US - California - Santa Rosa
A Clinician in the Sonoma School Based Partnership program provides a range of mental health services to children and families, including facilitation of Family Team Meetings, Individual Counseling (to identified client), Family Counseling, Parent Counseling, Case Management and Coordination of services with providers. The responsibilities depend on what is determined during the IEP and incorporate principles that are family-centered, individualized, strengths-based, and outcome-focused.
The Sonoma School Based Partnership is aimed at providing behavioral health services for students in Sonoma County through Special Education services. The goal of the program is to provide community based interventions to help students and families be successful at home and in school in order to prevent residential treatment and stabilize home and school placements.
- Function as a program leader and uphold the ideals of the program.
- Weekly delivery of services which includes facilitation of Child and Family Team Meetings, - Individual Counseling (to identified client), Family Counseling, Parent Counseling, Case Management and Coordination of services with providers.
- Participate in treatment reviews, program staff meetings, and IEP meetings when necessary. Maintain professionalism and attention to professional role during IEP meetings.
- Provide program support by coordinating services with other partnership team members and maintaining consistent communication with all team members, including outside providers and school staff.
- Collaborate closely with the representatives from the Special Education Department to maintain treatment alignment.
- Maintain accurate documentation and paperwork including, but not limited to the following: time sheets, petty cash, and mileage.
- Complete all required program and agency paperwork in a timely manner utilizing Seneca’s online documentation systems and procedures on a daily basis.
- Maintain client charts and records to Seneca standards.
- Attend and participate in all trainings as assigned.
- Participate in weekly individual and group supervision as required.
- Registered or licensed with the California BBS
- Valid California driver's license, clean record, and insurability with Seneca's automobile policy
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprints, and any other state or federal requirements
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to serve a diverse population
- Experience providing services to children in out-of-home care in family-focused programs preferred
- Increased Compensation Package
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, and partially paid premiums for dependents
- Additional salary increase for bilingual Spanish/English abilities
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- 5 weeks of flexible paid time off
- We provide a 403b retirement plan
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
Name: Lori Slominski
Country: United States