JOB TITLE: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Marilyn’s Family is an organization focused on providing support services and counseling to seniors and their families who do not fit into the traditional aging model. In our work, we combine a “special education” approach of observation, collaboration and support, alongside creative and innovative therapeutic interventions and techniques.
Our mission is to assist seniors and their families on facilitating a complete quality of life in the “Least Restrictive Environment” possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess and diagnose psychological, behavioral, and emotional disorders
- Observe client behaviors and assess needs to produce individualized treatment strategies and non-pharmacological interventions (when possible)
- Respond to clients in crisis
- Facilitate support groups and community education
- Provide therapy and educational support to the families of clients
- Other duties as assigned by Marilyn’s Family
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Illinois (5-7 years of experience)
- Experience working in Special Education, with at-risk populations, or seniors with challenging behaviors
- Familiar with the process of grief and loss
- Bi-lingual (or multiple languages spoken) a plus
- Adhere to all rules and regulations of ethics, integrity, confidentiality, etc.
- Full time employment
- Mileage reimbursement
- Complete training and onboarding program
- Competitive salary with full benefit package
- Paid Time Off
Please email your resume and cover letter to Michelle Moore at Michelle@MarilynsFamily.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Marilyn’s Family is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities with Marilyn’s Family are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to preform essential functions of a job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic provided by law.
With Marilyn’s Family, we have a strong commitment to the Human Spirit and the unique aspect of each person. We believe in equal opportunities for all – no exceptions.