Are you a licensed SUD Professional or Chemical Dependency Trainee who is passionate about giving back to our underserved, dynamic community? Do you thrive working within a multi-disciplinary team environment? Do you love engaging at-risk groups through instruction and presentations? If you answered yes, we've got an excellent opportunity for you with our Behavior Health team!
What You'll do:
* Assessing and diagnosing for substance use disorders and providing individualized treatment services within a care team setting.
* Participate in Community Outreach and Prevention activities.
* Engage and motivate individuals to improve their health.
* Present information through public speaking and instructing.
* CDP Trainees will work under the supervision of a qualified Chemical Dependency Professional.
What We Offer:
* Excellent benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off (19 days per year for full-time positions), paid holidays, profit-sharing and more.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
* We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
* We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
* We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
* We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
* We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
* We will let joy in.
* We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.