Director of Social Services, LCSW - Behavioral Health 322
Telecare is proud to have been recognized By The Bay Area Business Times as the 13th Best Place To Work In the Bay Area for 2019!
Employment Status: Full-Time
The Director of Social Services plans, implements and directs the Social Services Department, which provides casework services to members served and their families. The Director of Social Services also manages a team of social workers and discharge planners. Additional responsibilities include: coordination of the admission and discharge processes and maintaining a liaison with local hospitals and agencies.
• Two (2) years of direct service experience with persons with mental illness and two (2) years of supervisory experience with both professional and non professional staff in an inpatient or outpatient setting
• A Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) from the State of California and a valid California driver’s license and insurability
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
• All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
• Demonstrates the Telecare mission, purpose, values and beliefs in everyday language and contact with internal and external stakeholders
• Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the Social Services Department
• Responsible for the administrative and clinical functioning of the Social Services Department
• Makes use of management practices that include empowerment of staff, the provision of clear and concise expectations regarding duties assigned employees, frequent feedback focusing on both positive and problematic aspects of work performance, and other management practices that are consistent with Continuous Quality Improvement
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
• The physical demands
Masters or better in Social Work.
Licenses & Certifications
• Marriage Family Therapist
• Licensed Clin Soc Wrker
For the full job description, visit: https://apptrkr.com/1613191