Parent (Family) Partner (Bilingual) - Community Based Program with great training opportunities!
The Position: We are looking for a Full Time Family Partner located in Lynwood.
• We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
• As well as many Training and Development Opportunities.
Salary Range: $15.62-$21.87
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate's creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization's current compensation practices.
*Uplift Family Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements ordinance 184652 Sec.189.04 (a)
Requirements:* Bilingual in Spanish
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).
• Three (3) years of experience as a parent or caregiver of child with special needs.
• Be able to articulate the experience and perspective of a parent/caregiver or relative of a child with complex needs involving mental health, child protective, or probation services.
• This ability is acquired as the primary caregiver of a child with complex needs required.
• Provide support and coaching on specific skill sets for caregivers as well as to provide a parent perspective in a variety of settings.
• Supports the development of a shared understanding between individuals and groups based on the twelve principles of the agency service philosophy.
• Uses personal and professional life experiences to establish credibility and infuse hope for a better future, to demonstrate unconditional acceptance, and assist with problem solving.
• Supports the implementation of family friendly practices by providing a parent's perspective to the routine operations and development of programs.
• Provides consultation and training for staff and others to increase awareness and improve the effectiveness of parent-professional partnerships to meet the needs of families.
• Participates in program and community meetings to maximize parent voice, choice, access, and involvement throughout the service delivery process.
*Works directly with parents and caregivers.
Click Here for the Full Job Description and to Apply Today!