Child/Adolescent Mental Health Clinician – Community based program with great training opportunities
Multiple Programs Available!
We offer clinical supervision and opportunities to train in different Evidenced Based Practices!
Our Mission: We do whatever it takes to strengthen and advocate for children, families, adults and communities to realize their hopes for behavioral health and well-being.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time Bilingual Clinician in Fresno.
• We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
• As well as Clinical Supervision for BBS waivered candidates and opportunities to train in different Evidenced Based Practices.
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) - The ACT program serves children and youth with serious emotional disturbances ages 10 to 18 years who have an eligible MediCal diagnosis. .
HOPE - The HOPE (Child Welfare Mental Health) program serves families, where a consumer (parent or child) has an open case with the Department of Social Services (Child Protective Services or CPS) and who has a serious mental health condition or serious emotional disturbance with significant functional impairments in school, work, or the community.
Salary Range: $49,920 - $65,309.38
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate's creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization's current compensation practices.
• Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely related field.
• One year of supervised clinical experience with children required.
* Registered with the BBS or have the ability to obtain registration with the BBS within 60 days
Click Here for the Full Job Description and to Apply Today!
• With limited supervision, provides comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, risk assessment, clinical interventions, case management, and coordination of therapeutic activities in the community.
• Ensures that documentation and maintenance of clinical records is completed per appropriate standards and regulations.
• Provides facilitation and support to enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers in the design and implementation of evidence based treatment.
*This position works directly with children and adults
Why Should You Apply?
• Generous Vacation Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k Matching
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.