The AR Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all aspects of the Accounts Receivable function to ensure the timely completion of all billing, application of cash receipts, and monitoring of the Accounts Receivable aging to ensure follow up and adjustments are completed timely to reduce the write-off of uncollectible invoices.
* Select, train, supervise, and evaluate direct report staff, including annual job description review, to ensure effective performance within the guidelines of agency policies and procedures.
* Provide supervision and specific direction to billing staff and manage day-to-day activities, including billing, collections, court of claims, and cash receipts for all billing activities including DHS, HFS Medicaid, Managed Care insurance billing, and transportation billing.
* Review AR Aging Report to ensure follow up for payment is conducted timely on all accounts. Provide guidance to billing staff to ensure timely resolution of billing discrepancies, rejections, and non-payments on all accounts.
* Review program changes which affect billings. Prepare invoices in MIP for School Transition tuition and transportation fees, Janitorial Services, third party billing, private pay billing, CMHC claims, subcontract billing, and all government grants and programs.
* Maintain ROCS database with adding new consumers, updating consumer information as needed. Submit monthly ROCS billing timely and follow up on rejections.
* Review DHS billing rejections, interpret reports, and follow up with agency personnel for error corrections.
* Post ACH-EFT cash receipts and perform collection duties on delinquent accounts, including collection letters and phone calls, for all assigned accounts.
* Prepare and oversee the monthly CMHC Revenue By Payer And Program Report to be used in calculating the CMHC Payer invoices and revenue recognition in MIP.
* Coordinate and distribute billing correspondence, reports, and program related forms, including open invoice reports and AR Aging Reports to appropriate program staff.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required (HS Diploma and five years healthcare billing will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree). Basic understanding of financial statements and accounting entries related to billing, revenue recognition, and Accounts Receivable.
* At least five years of healthcare billing and Accounts Receivable experience. Experience with DHS, Medicaid, and Managed Care Insurance billing preferred.
* At least two years of supervisory experience in healthcare billing and reimbursement.
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGxhc2t5LjYxOTk4LjQzNTZAc2VydG9tYS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20