We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions of:
to work in our property management department
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative assistance and project work in the Property Management department.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Manhattan (17 Battery Place)
Essential Job Functions
• Assists with the updating of agency directories.
• Assist Coordinator of Office Services with maintaining document management system for invoices, check requests and related documentation.
• Provides clerical and administrative assistance for special projects, audits and compliance work.
• Attend and participate in supervision, meetings, case conferences, and training sessions, as required and as scheduled.
• Staffs front desk reception area to ensure effective telephone communication both internally and externally to maintain a professional and respectful image, including answering phones and taking messages, directing callers and visitors to the appropriate departments or sites, when scheduled.
• Assist with conference room services at main office, including scheduling and requested support (ordering food, office supplies, copying documents, room set-up).
• Sort, log and post outgoing US mail utilizing automated Pitney Bowes equipment, including maintenance of appropriate levels of postage and mailing supplies and accurate logs of postage fees directed to specific agency allocations.
• Monitor and maintain paper stock in centralized printers and copiers.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.