Summary of duties and responsibilities: The Program Supervisor reports directly to the CIT/ILS/PAS Program Director and is responsible for the following: supervising all assigned Program Staff; providing leadership, staff development, training, performance improvement, implementation and management of key services in accordance with policies and procedures. Program Supervisor effectively interacts with family consumers and/or any other representative on the process of intake, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation of service for client.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Assist with the Supervision of all assigned staff. a.) Track staff
b.) Map out routes c.) Complete Intakes
d.) Schedule staff and review staff schedules, weekly notes, time sheets and mileage forms, etc.
• Participate in the development of the Individual Program Plan (IPP), Individual Educational Plan (IEP), etc.
• Provide training as outlined in the Individual Program Plan, Behavioral Plan, and other type of Plans.
• Communicate on a regular basis via e-mail, phone, under the direct guidance of CIT/ILS Program Director or Lead Program Supervisor work as an in-person with regional center, residential facilities, and families and other services providers and agencies, as needed.
• Assist with the responsibility for the training and supervision of assigned staff. Must be able to match client with staff on a 1:1 ratio.
• Planning, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating assigned staff efforts to achieve the programs objectives and consumer outcomes.
• Under the direct guidance of Program Director coordinate with the regional center the implementation of consumer IPP objectives for which the program is responsible.
• Assessing the programs effectives in achieving the consumer IPP objectives and identifying barriers to consumer success and how those barriers can be overcome.
• Support the Program Director and Lead Program Supervisor’s efforts by:
a.) Collecting, analyzing and reporting on consumer progress on CIT/ILS assistance objectives CIT/ILS Progress Report; using weekly notes, monthly behavioral data sheet, and observation report information, etc.
b.) Review progress and issues on all consumers’ objectives and needs of service at weekly Supervisor’s planning meeting with Program Director.
• Employee Training
• Report special incidents according to applicable laws and regulations per Regional Center, APS, DCFS, etc.
• Responsible for the Supervision of assigned CIT/ILS Staff/employees.
• Perform selected administrative duties in the administrative office.
• Learn the Pay Com System job responsibilities for assigned Staff/employees such as: Timecard timekeeping procedures, Consumer Attendance Record, Time-Off Request procedures, mileage reimbursement procedures and any other assignment related to ensure accuracy of an employee’s work hours and mileage reimbursements.
• All other job duties to meet the business goals and/or objectives of the Company.