Case Manager, RRR Program|
VIP Community Mental Health Center, Inc.
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Sep 18, 2020
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - California - Los Angeles
The Case Manager in the RRR Program is responsible for providing field-based case management services, linkage, resources, and rehabilitation services to clients and their caregivers currently receiving services in the RRR Program. Flexible work schedule may be required including evenings and/or weekends, based on program and/or client needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Clinical Supervisor, RRR Program, the Case Manager is responsible for the following:
• Maintain all appropriate records including crisis intervention files and/or incident reports, clinical notes and other records
• Complete all required documentation in accordance with LA County Department of Mental Health (DMH) and Agency regulations
• Plan and implement individual activities that encourage the clients social and emotional growth
• Interview clients individually or in families assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems to determine what services are required to meet their needs.
• Serve as liaisons between students, homes, schools, family services, child guidance clinics, doctors, and other contacts to help children who face problems, such as disabilities, abuse, or poverty.
• Develop and review service plans in consultation with clients and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
• Counsel or aid family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting the client.
• Refer client or family to community resources, following through to ensure service efficacy.
• Educate clients or community members about mental or physical illness, abuse, medication, or available community resources.
• Assist clients in adhering to treatment plans, such as setting up appointments, arranging for transportation to appointments, or providing support.
VIP Community Mental Health Center, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities.
• Bachelors degree and two (2) years documented experience in a mental health setting;
• Bilingual Spanish/English required
• Ability to work collaboratively with members of inter-disciplinary teams; and ability to provide ongoing clinical consultation to DCFS and DMH
• Demonstrated awareness of, sensitivity to and competence in dealing with cultural and socioeconomic diversity of client population
• Self-starter, independent case manager/rehab specialist with the ability to adapt to change in a fast working environment;
• Valid California drivers license, driving record and personal vehicle insurance acceptable to VIPs insurance carrier;
• Interested candidates must submit a completed application through VIPs candidate portal
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Apply Here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/86f21895-385a-45fa-9823-11376f43beb1/VIP-Community-Mental-Health
Name: Human Resources
Address: Apply Online
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States