Special Service for Groups
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Jan 15, 2020
||commensurate on experience
||US - California - Los Angeles
||- n/a -
Under the direction of the Division Director, the Clinical Supervisor supervises a group of professionals providing mental health services for mentally and emotionally disturbed older adults and adults.
? Essential Functions
• Assist in the decision making process of assigning clinical cases to staff members.
• Provide training, supervision and evaluation of supervisees through individual supervision and/or group supervision.
• Review clinical cases, and evaluates efficiency of service delivery.
• Oversee crisis evaluation and intervention performed by unlicensed clinicians.
• Assist Program Managers/Directors with program management and development.
• Assist Program Managers with staff recruitment and termination process.
• Assist Program Managers with introductory and annual performance evaluation.
• Monitor and ensure staff’s compliance with the DMH documentation procedures.
• Review supervisees’ compliance with the BBS laws and regulations.
• Conducts comprehensive chart review of active client cases based on the policy of SILVER/the Department of Mental Health/CARF
• Provides supervisee with instruction based on documentation guideline, specific feedbacks on documentation performance and skill; gives support for improvement; and monitors the progress.
• Reports staff’s performance on documentation to the Program Manager/ Division Director.
• Conducts chart review for preparation of discharging cases. Provides feedback, reviews, and co-signs as the Reviewer.
• Conducts chart review on special project assigned by Division Director and/or Program Manager.
•Master’s Degree in SW or MFT from an accredited university.
•A valid license as LCSW or LMFT in the California.
•Advanced knowledge and at least 2 years ofpost license work experience in the field of Mental Health.
• Knowledge of DSM V and ability to diagnose.
•Clinical documentation skills
•LPS designation is required upon employment
•Computer Literacy – ability to use Electronic Medical Record software
•ability to work with multi-ethnic populations.
team player a must
Name: Yvonne Sun
Address: 515 Columbia Ave, Suite 100
City: los angeles
Country: United States