Program Supervisor - Rapid Rehousing|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Feb 14, 2020
||Depending on experience.
||US - California - San Jose
||- n/a -
The Program Supervisor will provide supervisory oversight of the Rapid Rehousing programs, including reports, attending meetings, scheduling staff, assisting staff to locate and enroll participants into the Rapid Rehousing programs and assigning cases to Case Managers, Employment/Education Case Manager and Housing Specialist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist staff with day to day activities including individual case discussion, file reviews, and administrative duties and explain grant requirements.
• Provide guidance on tenant and landlord rights and responsibilities, and write letters as needed to advocate on client’s behalf.
• Work with Spanish speaking individuals and assist with property owners/managers on program guidelines and support
• Communicate with partner agencies when necessary.
• Support Staff to complete intake / assessment to the identify needs and strengths of the referred individuals and families for services using VI-SPDAT and SPDAT
• Complete case note documentation, and maintain files up to agency and standards.
• Enter data into AWARDS and HMIS as required.
• Monitor the data completed by staff and support staff to have good data quality and accuracy.
• Maintain statistical data and complete reports as appropriate to evaluate effectiveness of services delivered and to ensure programs are meeting their outcomes.
• Communicate with Office of Supportive Housing Coordinated Assessment Match Maker to process referrals from the community queue.
• Distribute referrals received to appropriate staff.
• Monitor program outcomes to ensure successfully meeting requirements.
• Monitor documentation of RRH case managers in AWARDS and HMIS to ensure compliance with grant requirements.
• Ensure that client and program records are maintained and up to date, ensure data entry is timely.
• Participate in agency, program, and community meetings and trainings as appropriate.
• Follow agency protocols and procedures regarding accounting and financial requests.
• Facilitate Case Review meetings with case managers and housing specialists
• Provide weekly or bi-weekly supervision to case managers and housing specialists to provide support and monitor client’s progress.
• Review PTO requests, ensure proper coverage of cases. Review and approve timesheets.
• Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement activities and initiatives
• Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
• Ensure that site is neat and tidy and report all maintenance or safety issues to manger or Facilities Manager immediately.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Housing needs and assistance experience highly desired. Valid CA drivers license with access to a personal vehicle with current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test & CPR/First Aid required.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/