Bill Wilson Center is a nationally and regionally recognized leader for providing services to at-risk youth and families. Our agency -- from our executive team to our line staff -- is committed to improving the lives and conditions of the people we serve. We provide direct services to more than 3,500 children, youth, young adults and families in Santa Clara County. BWC provides services that meet the cultural and linguistic needs of our whole community. We value our unique ethnic diversity as well as the LGBTQ community and non-able body community. Join us and become a difference maker at Bill Wilson Center! Find out more at http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will be working with a nonprofit CEO to provide administrative support to the CEO, CPO, Board of Directors and other executives. This position requires a highly-motivated and skilled professional who will perform a wide range of administrative support related tasks that require strong attention to detail. In addition to managing the CEO and CPO’s daily calendar, travel arrangements and standing or ad-hoc meetings, the Administrative Assistant will:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete responsibility of CEO calendar, meetings and meeting briefs/agendas (including maps and other attendee information), correspondence (regular mail and e-mail) and contacts in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
• Closely monitor and prioritize all inbound information (emails, calls, etc.) and tasks for the CEO and CPO.
• Regularly draft emails and correspondence, take minutes at meetings. Edit blogs and emails drafted by the CEO as needed.
• Support Board of Directors, committees and members by coordinating schedules, taking board minutes, maintaining legal records, and other administrative tasks.
• Regularly interact with other executives, elected officials and their staff to coordinate meetings with the CEO and CPO, assemble documents and assist with cross-functional projects.
• Manage travel arrangements and prepare and process expense reports for Executive Team. Manage agency-wide travel arrangements and ensure proper approvals are obtained.
• Prepare timely reports, agendas and presentations for staff functions, and other meetings, and maintain records and files of current and past projects, operations and decisions.
• Assist with special projects and events as needed.
• Provide support to other Executive Team members including scheduling appointments and other administrative tasks as needed.
• Be a team player to provide administrative support and office administration tasks as needed, i.e., telephone coverage, copying, mail, etc.
• Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement activities and initiatives
• Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties as assigned.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/