· The Outpatient Services (OPS) Clinician provides mental health services to children, adolescents, and families in clinic and in field (50%) who are referred to Vista Del Mar’s outpatient clinic.
· Coordinate all adjunctive services for client, including psychiatric services.
· Collaborate with all members of treatment team.
· Complete all required clinical documentation in accordance with current laws/regulations, including LAC DMH, BBS, and VDM policies and procedures.
· Other duties assigned.
· MA, MSW with 2 years’ experience providing mental health services to children and families required
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
· Field-based experience required
· EBP certifications preferred (MAP, CPP)
Reply Subject: OPS Clinician