Help patients by assessing their situation; setting goals; obtaining required services.
* Determines nature of patient’s situation by interviewing client/family; assessing medical, psychological, emotional, and social information, making home visit.
* Develop plan of care including goals and objective.
* Obtains assistance for client by referring him/her to community resources; arranging for appointments; establishing rapport with other agencies.
* Maintains record of case by documenting patient’s situation and patient’s own actions.
* Coordinate individual and group sessions.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; participating in quality reviews; reporting needed changes.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.