Social Worker Residential (multi-site)|
Ettie Lee Youth & Family Services
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Sep 09, 2019
||US - California - Pomona
||- n/a -
Ettie Lee Youth & Family Services has served the complex needs of at-risk youth with emotional and behavioral problems and their families throughout Southern California for nearly 70 years.
Currently, Ettie Lee is seeking a Social Worker for its Residential Program.
Residential Social Workers will work with adolescents ages 13-18+ in a group home setting who have experienced significant trauma. This position offers the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the youth.
The Social Worker shall perform the following duties, including but limited to:
• Create an intake study, as specified in Section 87068.1., including Restraint Plan and Safety Plan
• Create needs and services plan for youth, as specified in Sections 87068.2(a) and 87068.3, and updating as needed.
• Create a transfer plan, as specified in Section 87068.4.
• Ensure provision of or access to core services and supports
• Provide progress updates on each resident every 30 days.
• Develop and monitors educational program, attends IEP meetings.
• Develop, implement and monitor family involved plan.
• Evaluates case material and assists in interviewing children referred for admission to their assigned site.
• Collaborate with the treatment team in making discharge recommendations.
• Collaborate with the Administrator regarding off-grounds/home passes.
• Provide orientation and continuing education training for staff to equip them to meet the needs of the children.
• Meet weekly with the Leadership Team to review case plans.
• Participate in the development, implementation & evaluation of the STRTP.
Why you should work with us - great benefits:
• 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for F/T employees
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with 2% match
• 11 Paid holidays per year
• Generous Paid Vacation and Sick Time Accrual
• Unused Sick Leave Reimbursement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Scholarship
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• A Master’s Degree in social work or social welfare, marriage, family and child counseling, child psychology, child development, counseling psychology or social psychology.
• Must be able to pass criminal/fingerprinting background check, TB Test, Physical Exam and Drug Testing
• Must have a valid California Driver’s License, a minimum of 5 years of driving experience and a DMV record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
• Must be 21 years or older
• Position is full-time, non-exempt
• Position requires work in different locations on a regular basis.
• Job may require evenings, weekend and holiday hours and occasional work at nights
* MUST FILL OUT AN ONLINE APPLICATION AT http://ettielee.org/current_open_positions.aspx
To learn more about Ettie Lee, visit the website at www.ettielee.org