Ettie Lee Youth & Family Services has served the complex needs of at-risk youth with emotional and behavioral problems and their families throughout Southern California for nearly 70 years.
Currently, Ettie Lee is seeking a Part-Time Social Worker for its Foster Family Agency.
The Position: The Social Worker will be interviewing and completing Resource Family Assessments for primarily relative Resource Parents throughout the Inland Empire (San Bernardino and Riverside Counties). Social Worker will assist families in completing their application, financial budget, training, as well as encouraging them to complete these documents with in a specific time frame. The Agency is seeking an experienced applicant with written assessments and some SAFE experience desirable.
• A Master's Degree or higher from an accredited or state approved graduate school in social work or social welfare, marriage, family, and child counseling, child psychology, child development, counseling psychology or social psychology.
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
• Flexible schedule depending on the needs of the program.
• May include evening and weekend hours.
The position is part-time; non-exempt
1. Must be able to pass criminal/fingerprinting background check, TB Test, physical exam and drug test
2. Must have a valid California Driver’s License, a minimum of 5 years of driving experience and a DMV record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier
3. Must be 21 years or older
Only completed applications (including 3 professional references and an electronic signature) will be considered. Thank you.