As a trusted behavioral health organization committed to providing care in the community since 1955, we offer an array of comprehensive services for youth, adolescents, and adults. Our therapists provide solution-focused individual and group therapy services for individuals (age 5+).
• Provide individual, couple, family and group therapies to adults, children and adolescents
• Develop goal oriented IATP’s that are strength-based and recovery-oriented on all assigned clients
• Provide accurate, quality documentation within 48 hours of service.
• Master’s degree in human service field and experience providing individual therapy to children/ adolescents
• Must have an active IL license as an LCSW, LCPC or LMFT required
• Experience and willingness to manage crisis situations
• Must be able to work independently and have good computer skills
Hours: Monday to Saturday, 35-40 hours weekly; some flexibility in schedule
Ecker Center for Behavioral health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer