Bilingual Master's-Level Case Planner|
New Alternatives for Children
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Aug 28, 2023
||- n/a -
||US - New York - New York
||- n/a -
New Alternatives for Children, Inc. (NAC) is an award-winning, interdisciplinary child welfare and social service agency located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Our brand-new, state-of-the-art office, along with a satellite Bronx location, provides an inspiring environment for our dedicated team.
At NAC, we are passionate about serving children and families facing medical complexities, chronic illnesses, and disabilities across all five boroughs of New York City. We offer a comprehensive range of programs, including Foster Care, Prevention, Care Management, and Post-Adoption Services. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to positively impact lives through your work every day.
Why Choose NAC?
1. Professional Development: At NAC, we believe in investing in our staff. We offer exceptional professional development opportunities to help you thrive in your career. Take advantage of our residency program, which allows bachelor's-level staff to pursue an MSW. We also provide assistance in preparing for the LMSW/LCSW/LMHC exam and offer NYS continuing education credits for LMSW/LCSW/LMHCs.
2. Innovative Approach: As an innovative agency, we constantly strive to find new and effective solutions. Our strategic plan includes a dedicated DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging) initiative. Join us in making a lasting impact through our training programs, employee resource groups, and advocacy efforts.
3. Collaborative Environment: Join a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate interdisciplinary team at NAC. We value creative problem solvers who are committed to promoting the safety, permanency, and well-being of vulnerable youth in NYC's foster care system. You'll find a supportive and collaborative work environment that fosters growth and teamwork.
•Title: Bilingual Master's-Level Case Planner - Specialized Family Foster Care Program
•Department: Specialized Family Foster Care Program
•Location: 825 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019
•Salary Range: $ 60,000- $65,000 | A bilingual salary differential in the amount is added to the starting base salary.
As a Master's-Level Case Planner in NAC's Specialized Family Foster Care Program, you'll play a crucial role in assisting us in achieving our mission. We're seeking a motivated and compassionate professional who can bring fresh ideas and a dedication to making a difference.
• Collaborate with our Foster Care team to ensure the safety, permanency, and well-being of vulnerable youth in NYC's foster care system.
• Use your creativity and problem-solving skills to develop effective and individualized case plans.
• Provide support, guidance, and resources to children and families, helping them navigate the challenges they face.
• Advocate for the best interests of children and families, working closely with community resources and partner agencies.
•MSW or Master's degree in a related field.
•Strong communication, clinical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
•Ability to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team.
•Passion for helping children and families facing medical complexities, chronic illnesses, and disabilities.
•Previous experience in child welfare or related fields is preferred but not required.
•Bilingual Spanish is required.
Join us at NAC and be a part of a team that is transforming lives. Apply today to embark on a rewarding career dedicated to making a lasting impact.
•Bilingual Spanish is required.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a compelling cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in joining NAC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on New Alternatives for Children, Inc., visit our website at www.nackidscan.org
Name: Mary Ann Code
Address: 825 7th Ave, New York, NY 1001
City: New York
State/Province: New York
Country: United States