Pace University is ranked the #1 private, four-year college in the nation for upward economic mobility by Harvard University’s Opportunity Insights, evidence of the transformative education the University provides. To add to our esteemed staff, we’re seeking a part time Social Workcer for our Pleasantville (Westchester County) NY campus.
The PT Social Worker position for the OASIS program is an integral part of the comprehensive support offered to neurodiverse students.
• Provides individual supportive counseling and group counseling services for OASIS students.
• Confers with student’s outside therapists/psychiatrists.
• Works with team to implement best practices for students.
• Participates in weekly staff meetings and assists in developing strategies for student success.
• Provides recommendations for social/emotional development of students in the OASIS program.
• Meets with Academic Coaches regularly.
• Work with staff to interpret student’s neuropsychological evaluation and the trends that are impacting students and coaching.
• Remain up to date with licensure.
• Keep current with best practices.
• LCSW required.
• Experience working with neurodiverse students.
Salary Range is $$50-$70 per hour. Please apply at: https://secure6.saashr.com/ta/6000630.careers?ShowJob=503749152
About Pace University
Ranked in the top 9% of private US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment, Pace University transforms the lives of its diverse students—academically, professionally, and socioeconomically. Currently, the University enrolls more than 13,000 students in more than 150 bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. Pace University is at the forefront of creating opportunity. Through the convergence of strong academics, experiential learning, and dedicated advising, Pace University empowers its students and positively impacts its communities.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and people of all gender identities are encouraged to apply.
Annual Security Report Notice
Pace is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the University. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the University’s Safety and Security department publishes an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. The report contains information on security policies as well as crime and fire statistics for the University.