Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
Garrison, New York
Calling All CASACs!
St. Christopher’s Inn is a ministry of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement dedicated to the shelter and rehabilitation of men challenged by substance use for over 110 years. We are located in Garrison, NY, close to Peekskill, NY. We offer a continuum of quality health care services that facilitate physical, emotional, and spiritual healing by providing Chemical Dependency Treatment, Primary Health Care, and Temporary Shelter. We value the experience of all who pass through our doors, clients, and staff.
We are now hiring several full-time primary substance abuse counseling staff to be part of our interdisciplinary team. The full-time counselors we currently seek:
· Have a work history including experience with Individual and Group Counseling.
· Have a commitment to Supportive Treatment, the Twelve Steps and other modalities.
· Must be (at least) CASAC-T or CASAC certified and have a HS Diploma or GED minimum.
· Experience with/Able to serve a caseload of on-site (in house) men of about 12.
· Able to enter notes and client information into our secure computer system.
· Want to work in and help maintain a hope and joy-filled environment for those we serve and each other.
· Are able to pass the required NYS background checks.
The salary is competitive at $48,000 and our benefits include medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) and an environment where you will be heard and valued. The ED and HR team look forward to your questions and immediate application.
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team.
Those wishing to be considered should submit their resume
and cover letter in MS Word or PDF format to:
Please indicate “CASAC” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.