Day Habilitation Specialist|
Harris Hands Community Service
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 19, 2023
||within two weeks
||18.00 an hour
||US - New York - The Bronx
||- n/a -
To provide Day Habilitation services and oversight to Individuals diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities following the Office for People With Developmental Disabilities and Harris Hands Community Services, inc. Day Habilitation guidelines and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Adaptive Skill development
2. Assistance with activities of daily living skills
3. Assistance with community inclusion and relationship building
4. Training and support for independence in traveling, transportation, adult educational supports, development of social skills, leisure skills, self-advocacy, informed choice skills, and appropriate behavior development to help the individual access their community.
5. To report to your supervisor bi-weekly for one on one supervision.
6. To provide day habilitation progress notes to the supervisor
7. To ensure oversight and safety of the Individuals in the program.
8. DSPs must have flexible schedules to work other shifts and overtime as/when needed.
9. To carry out other related duties as assigned by your employer and supervisor.
1. Outing forms (completed daily)
2. Completion of individuals case notes (completed daily)
3. Lunch preparation for assigned individuals
4. Incident report and/ or case notes
5. Tidiness and light maintenance of the day habilitation site
Name: Madeline Martinez
Address: 3439 Bruckner BLVD
City: The Bronx
State/Province: New York
Country: United States