Day Habilitation Supervisor Job Description|
Harris Hands Community Service
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 19, 2023
||within two weeks
||US - New York - The Bronx
||- n/a -
• Ensure the effective day-to-day operation of the program.
• To ensure 100% staff coverage of clients at all times.
• Assist in the development of individual’s valued outcomes.
• Hire and train staff
• Provide staff supervision
• Handle conflicts between clients
• Perform client assessments
• Write treatment plans and complete program and staff reviews.
• Organize and lead regular staff meetings and attend clinical and individual support plan, or ISP, meetings.
• Ensure OPWDD/OMIG /Medicaid regulatory compliance
• Promote and market the DH Department
• Enroll new DH Individuals into the program
• Ensure client safety
• Fill vacancies of individuals and staff as needed
• Attend OPWDD training annually and stay updated with regulatory or legislative changes that may affect the DH program.
• Ensure effective operation of DH Vehicle.
A bachelor's degree in a human services or health administration field. 2 Years’ supervisory Experience, or three years experience working in a Day Habilitation program, mandatory training in first aid and crisis intervention must be completed within the first month of employment clean and valid NYS Drivers license and ability to drive a 16 passenger Van.
Name: Madeline Martinez
Address: 3439 Bruckner BLVD
City: The Bronx
State/Province: New York
Country: United States