Director of Site Based Programs|
Harris Hands Community Service
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 19, 2023
||within two weeks
||60,000 a year
||US - New York - Bronx
||- n/a -
The Director of Site Based Programs is a part of the Harris Hands Community Services, Inc. The leadership team oversees site-based programming implementation, coordination, and administration. This includes planning, organizing, and managing program protocols and activities. The position ensures seamless team management, development, program delivery, quality control, and evaluation structure. In this role, the Director of Site Based Programs will report to the Deputy Executive Director and manage the supervisors and staff.
• Plan the delivery of programs and their activities by following the organization's mission and goals.
• Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the program's successful outcome.
• Recruit participants to grow the department rosters.
• Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
• Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
• Supervise Program Supervisors by providing direction, input, and feedback.
• Insert self as front-line staff when needed to ensure no program disruptions.
• Cultivate existing relationships with vendors to ensure resources and access to services.
• Develop and implement strategies that will maximize collaboration with management and programs.
• Instill a sense of accountability among supervisees by appropriately overseeing individual and departmental performance standards.
• Establish and monitor consistent objectives for employee performance standards.
• Budget and petty cash management
• Responsible for maintaining the fleet of agency vehicles assigned to site-based programs.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in MS Excel.
• Expertise in using all Microsoft Office Products
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
Name: Madeline Martinez
Address: 3439 Bruckner BLVD
State/Province: New York
Country: United States