Giovanna Kapsi Mental Health Counseling, PLLC
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||May 22, 2023
||From $40-$45 fee-for-service
||US - New York - NYC
||- n/a -
Thriving group practice looking for a full- time practitioner, an LMHC or LP-MHC
(Licensing preferred) to work one-on-one with a diverse group of adult clients. Great
opportunity for mental health counselors who have just acquired a license and are
looking to grow and crystalize their skills. Virtual therapy for clients or hybrid- in - person
if you want to see clients in the office. 20-25 clients per case load, upkeep of session
notes, group supervision, coordination of care with qualified health care professionals,
case conferencing, community outreach, case formulations and treatment planning,
supporting clients toward better living and alleviation of initial symptoms. Improving the quality of care for our clients while working alongside a great team. Room for growth.
Limited permits are welcome to apply. Supervision provided for all counselors. A
supportive & dynamic environment, professional development stipends, health
insurance & more.
- Must be a mental health counselor-Limited Permit working toward licensure or New
York State Licensed Mental Health Counselor (preferred).
- Master’s Degree in mental health
- Strong organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Experience with case formulation and treatment planning
-Committed to learning and improving his/her therapeutic skills.
-Strong work ethic
-Passionate about therapy and the healing processes
-History of working one on one with clients or group therapy
- Open to somatic therapy and evidenced based treatment approaches beyond
traditional talk therapy (i.e. mindfulness skills training, somatic therapy, experiential
therapy, EMDR, etc)
- Trauma healing approach and trauma informed preferred
- Open to working with diverse multicultural populations
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish speaking)
- Experience with emotional skills regulation (DBT), a plus not required.
- Computer Savvy
Electronic Software experience preferred not required
Proactive communication with clients for scheduling, openings and cancellations
(online EHR software and calendar)
- Have a private and quiet place from where to conduct therapy sessions on-line or be
willing to conduct sessions in the NYC office.
- Upkeep of all clinical documentation
- Weekly Supervision and monthly group supervision
- Coordinate care with clinical team and community members
-Report to supervisor and operational manager
Full-time employment 30+ hrs weekly.
This is a tele-health position with the option of working hybrid in the NYC office.
Full- Time position (25 clients per week) with flex hours (can customize your own
schedule; doesn;t have to be 9-5.