Registered Clinical Nurse (RN)
Full-time 9AM to 5 PM
The Arc of Union County, Inc. is a non-profit, 501c (3) organization headquartered in Springfield, NJ, dedicated to enriching the lives of individuals of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Maintain ongoing monitoring and documentation of residents’ health needs, identify emerging health needs, and provide appropriate guidance and interventions.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of preventive health services for individuals with developmental disabilities within The Arc of Union County, Inc. The incumbent will perform health assessments for individuals served utilizing the nursing process and within the scope of practice.
• Participate in the admissions and discharge processes, increasing the quality of clinical service delivery, identification of service recipients who are beyond the scope of our practice, correlate quality of care with agency stability, and overall growth.
• Direct all clinical services as per agency scope of practice and provide overall coordination and evaluation.
• Utilize the nursing process to provide high quality evidence-based nursing services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other associated multimorbidity.
• Maintain, and implement clinical practices that conform to current standards of care, agency philosophy, and operational policies while maintaining compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
• Provide nursing services as per the nursing process to all service recipients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Master’s is preferred. Current R.N. License.
• 3 or more yrs. exp working in a long-term care setting with significant clinical exp in a related field serving individuals with developmental disabilities.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of knowledge, abilities and skills outlined above. Thorough knowledge of all DDD, CMS, CARF, CQL, Adult Day Habilitation Certification standards and other external regulations and requirements.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must have a valid New Jersey driver’s license and abstract (not to exceed 5 points), and ability to meet agency insurability requirements. Complete State/Federal Criminal Background checks and Central Registry checks
Benefits: 401(k); Health, Dental, Vision; Flexible spending account; Life insurance; Paid time off; Tuition reimbursement; Vision insurance
COVID-19 considerations: All staff require face mask at all Agency premises.
Exp: working with individuals with developmental disabilities: 3 yrs (Pref)
License/Cert: RN License (Required). Work Location: One location
Qualified candidates contact: Nixon Oloo. NOloo@arcunion.org
Please visit our website to complete an online application: www.arcunion.org