Service Coordinator/ Case Manager |
San Andreas Regional Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Apr 28, 2023
||$5,425.00 - $6,592.00 per mon
||US - California - Salinas
||- n/a -
Job Summary: While maintaining good public relations and implementing the goals and vision of the regional center, this position is responsible for providing and coordinating services to consumers in accordance with the provisions of the Lanterman Developmental Disabilities Services Act, and policies established by the San Andreas Regional Center Board of Directors.
Essential Job Functions:
• Gathers data and produces initial and/or ongoing assessments
• Presents assessment data to Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) for eligibility determination
• Coordinates the Person Centered Planning process with consumers and their families
• Counsels consumers concerning identification and achievement of personal goals
• Advocates with consumers/families to assure provision of needed services
• Initiates and follows up on referrals to existing community resources
• Identifies areas of unmet needs
• Performs tasks which relate to fiscal and accountability requirements
• Provides assistance to existing and in the development of new community services
• Develops and facilitates support groups for consumers and/or their families
• Completes all required caseload documentation
• Develops expertise in accessing generic resources
• Assures that all consumers and families are informed verbally and in writing of their right to appeal every time a decision is made to change, alter, or deny a service
• Knows Title 17 and Title 22 licensing and DDS requirements
• Knows all resources that serve our consumers who reside in various districts
• Intervenes effectively in crisis situations in order to eventually effect stability
• Monitors residential facilities in compliance with
• Monitors day programs to assure quality programming
Education/Experience: A Bachelor’s Degree in social work, rehabilitation counseling or a related field from an accredited college or a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work plus four years of experience.
MONTHLY STIPEND FOR BILINGUAL SPEAKING!
Send Resume via e-mail to: email@example.com
Knowledge of principles, objectives and techniques of social work; individual and group behavior, human growth, development of family relationships; medical-psycho-socio-economic factors affecting individuals and families; techniques of intervention, referral and follow-up to community resources and facilities and various community organizations, and how to intervene constructively on the client's behalf.
Employee Benefits Highlights
*CalPERS Retirement System with paid retiree medical insurance.
* Employer paid medical insurance for employees.
* Employer paid family dental and vision care insurance.
* Bilingual Pay
* Remote flexibility
* Competitive vacation and sick time
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Paid holidays and paid floating holidays
* Five days paid Education Leave
* Longevity Bonus
* 501c Loan Forgiveness program.