WJCS is hiring! If working alongside a team of caring professionals interests you, apply now!
Details about this exciting opportunity:
• Full-Time Clinician openings in our Yonkers, Hartsdale, Mt. Vernon and Peekskill Family Mental Health Clinics.
• This role will provide mental health services to persons in the community having psychiatric diagnosis and requiring services offered by a licensed mental health facility.
• 100% outpatient, clinic location and hours may be flexible.
• Currently hybrid.
• Compensation: $55,000-$70,000/yr.
What WJCS has to offer you:
• Sign-On Bonus.
• Generous PTO, Comprehensive Health Benefits and a Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA).
• 403(b) Plan and an Agency-Paid Pension Plan.
• Opportunity for Professional Growth through the WJCS Educational Institute.
• Employee Assistance and Referral Program.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Conduct comprehensive intake assessment and develop written treatment plan with the client (collaborative documentation) in compliance with OMH regulations.
• Provide appropriate clinical documentation and agency reports (e.g. clinician’s schedule, treatment plans) in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Provide treatment in various modalities, including individual, family, and group therapy for ongoing treatment cases.
• Attend agency in-service training and staff meetings.
• File timely insurance claim forms and maintain other necessary contacts with insurance companies.
If you have the following:
• New York State licensure (LMFT, LMSW, LMHC, or LCSW) is required.
• Familiarity and experience with evidenced-based treatments, knowledge of modern principles of social work, prior experience with children, community mental health, and/or co-occurring disorders.
• Bilingual English-Spanish preferred.
Then we are excited to receive your application!
How to apply:
• Send your resume and cover letter to Ashley DeNicolais, HR Recruiter, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax at (914) 421-9066.
Why join Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS)?
Founded in 1943, WJCS provides a vast range of supportive community services each year to 20,000 people of all ages and backgrounds. Across every division, WJCS employees are connected by their shared values and commitment to helping those in need.
We are dedicated to ensuring dignity and respect for all employees in an inclusive and safe environment that values diversity, experience, and merit. We are committed to racial justice and equal opportunity, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, class, ability, sexual orientation, and gender identity differences—for employment, professional development, and advancement for qualified individuals.
WJCS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.