Enrichment Coordinator (P/T)
Youthful Offender Wraparound Program. Fountain Valley, CA. Part-time. Monday-Friday between 9am - 6pm.
- Using a strength-based approach in the Recovery Model and a wraparound philosophy, contact all non-profit and for profit companies in Orange County to promote a Work Experience Program as an opportunity to financially and charitably benefit from using consumers as interns in their company and reimbursing the company for the labor and payroll costs.
- This position supports the Business Owner by educating the site on mental health issues with placed consumers, providing on-site training for the internship position and assisting with timely invoicing.
- Support the consumer by organizing and attending enrichment activities such as field trips, cultural events, panel presentations, celebrations and incentives for positive behavior in the workplace and public events.
- Outreach to consumers to motivate engagement and encourage participation in these enrichment activities through the Guidance Center and coaches consumers on how to behave in workplace and public settings.
- Must be able to work with a diverse consumer base.
Skills in solving employment and social skills related problems; ability to train and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; understand the needs of disadvantaged youth who face serious challenges to employment and in social gatherings.
- Work in a team environment and understand techniques for public and private industry job developing and sales techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Counseling, Industrial Psychology, Human Services, Criminology, Business or related human-services field degree.
- Valid California driver’s license and liability insurance meeting minimum state requirements.
- Customer service experience is essential.
Starting pay range: $25.75 - $27.04 per hour