Hiring Bonus: $2000
As a trusted behavioral health organization committed to providing care in the community since 1955, we offer an array of comprehensive services for youth, adolescents, and adults. Our therapists provide solution-focused individual and group therapy services for individuals (age 5+).
· Provide individual, couple, family and group therapies to adults, children and adolescents
· Develop goal oriented IATP’s that are strength-based and recovery-oriented on all assigned clients
· Provide accurate, quality documentation within 48 hours of service.
· Master’s degree in human service field and experience providing individual therapy to children/ adolescents
· Must have Active IL license as an LCSW, LCPC or LMFT
· Fluent in Spanish and English required
· Experience and willingness to manage crisis situations
· Must be able to work independently and have good computer skills
· Covid-19 vaccination required
Hours: FT 35-40 hours weekly; from Monday to Saturday with schedule flexibility. Work site location Elgin.
Ecker Center for Behavioral health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer