Case Manager – Transitional Housing Program Plus|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 09, 2023
||$24.00 - $27.00 per hour
||US - California - San Jose
||- n/a -
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Intake and assessment services.
• Assist participants in finding and maintaining permanent housing.
• Provide community based case management services to youth in program.
• Assist youth in skill-building including independent living skills and parenting skills as applicable.
• Assist youth with developing educational and vocational plans.
• Assist youth with child care arrangements; have regular communication with child care providers and parenting instructors.
• Provide referral assistance to legal services, health services, drug and alcohol services and mental health services.
• Assist youth in developing and implementing an "Individualized Program Plan" to meet long-term housing and independent living needs.
• Utilize community resources to meet needs of youth in the program.
• Maintain statistical data and complete reports as appropriate.
• Follow agency protocols and procedures regarding accounting and financial requests
• Attend agency and other program meetings as appropriate.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers and management and deal effectively and professionally under pressure.
• Monitor Clients housing conditions (residence) to ensure safety and/or cleanliness issues are addressed in a timely manner.
• Ensure cleanliness and tidiness at THP+ office sites. Report maintenance issues to manager or Facilities Manager immediately.
• Ensure that any BWC vehicles used are kept tidy and that any maintenance or safety issues are reported to the Facilities Manager immediately.
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Work with outside agencies to ensure quality of care for youth and their children.
• Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement Activities and Initiatives
• Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelor's degree (preferably in Behavioral Sciences); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to balance excellent client care with meeting deadlines and ensuring positive program goals and outcomes. Valid CA drivers license with access to a personal vehicle with current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test required.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)