HUB Coordinator – Independent Living Program (ILP)
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
|Apr 28, 2023
|$25.00 per hour
|US - California - San Jose
|- n/a -
In partnership with County of Santa Clara, Bill Wilson Center provides independent living skills and basic needs for foster youth. The HUB Coordinator welcomes and greets youth and provides orientation of facilities and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Open/Close the HUB daily. Responsible for ensuring appropriate coverage at front desk to check in all visitors. Provide County with monthly copies of sign in sheets.
• Assist ILP staff to verify youth eligibility
• Ensure that client and program records are maintained and up to date, ensure data entry is timely in and ETO as required.
• Provide reports as required to track youth participation in services
• Plan and coordinate HUB/ILP events throughout the year
• Daily monitoring and record keeping of basic services such as showers, washers/dryers, HUB Mart. Provide reports to County as required.
• Ongoing management and editing of the LinkTree and website.
• Monthly data reviews in ETO to ensure data completeness.
• Provide monthly reports to County staff and Program Manager on services provided and attendance to HUB events
• Collaborate with co-located partners to ensure that youth are receiving the services needed.
• Develop and maintain relationships with outside providers and organizations that could lead to partnerships in services
• Facilitate event planning meetings, Parent Kid Social planning meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
• Attend all required meetings that are assigned.
• Provide direct assistance to clients as needed.
• Work with youth to complete a VI-SPDAT to ensure entry in the County’s Housing Management Information System (HMIS).
• Provide orientation and tours to youth and other visitors
• Responsible for supervising youth on HUB floor and ensuring rules and policies are being observed. Issue youth consequences for violations and report incidents to County. Work cooperatively with County staff to ensure safety of the HUB and adherence to all procedures
• Mediate youth concerns and conflict following applicable policies and procedures
• Responsible for keeping contact with out of touch youth by text, phone or social media to re-engage them in services.
• Participate in administering HUB Facebook page
• Responsible for planning and coordinating meals from community partners including reaching out and requesting warm food donations
• Participate in planning and facilitating meetings
• Responsible for supplies inventory management and ordering
• Responsible for meeting room requests and confirmations
• Coordinates youth transportation to HUB/ILP events with County ILP when necessary.
• Ensure that site is neat and tidy and report all maintenance or safety issues to the Program Manager and County Staff Facilities immediately.
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelor 2-4yrs related experience Experience working with foster care system, probation and/or transition age youth and/or personal lived experience. Current CPR and First Aid required (or complete within 30 days of hire). Valid CA drivers license with access to a personal vehicle with current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test. Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)