Case Manager - OSH Youth Rapid Rehousing|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 09, 2023
||$27.00 - $30.00 per hour
||US - California - San Jose
||- n/a -
The Case Manager will provide case management and supportive services for the Rapid Rehousing program which secures stable housing for homeless youth and families.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with school staff to identifying families in need of services.
• Complete intake / assessment to the identify needs and strengths of the referred families for services using VI-SPDAT and SPDAT
• Assist families and students in developing and implementing an "Individualized Action Plan" to meet short and long-term needs.
• Complete case note documentation on a timely basis.
• Maintain statistical data and complete reports as appropriate to evaluate effectiveness of services delivered
• Enter data in AWARDS, HMIS and complete exit assessments as required. Ensure that client and program records are maintained and up to date, ensure data entry is timely and provide reports as required.
• Attend agency and other program meetings as appropriate.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers and management and deal effectively and professionally under pressure.
• Provide case management to clients of the program
• Assist and support families with housing searches and to secure permanent housing.
• Develop relationships with landlords and provide mediation between landlords and families as needed.
• Ensure that client and program records are maintained and up to date, ensure data entry is timely and provide reports as required.
• Participate in agency, program, and community meetings as appropriate.
• Assist Program Supervisor as needed/requested.
• Ensure that site is neat and tidy and report all maintenance or safety issues to manger or Facilities Manager immediately.
• Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement Activities and initiatives
• Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Housing needs and assistance experience required. Experience with housing programs and ability to house clients quickly is a plus! Valid CA drivers license with access to a personal vehicle with current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test required. Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)