Clinician II – ILP Mental Health Program|
Bill Wilson Center
View this organization's profile and their additional job openings
<< Go back |
Email Job to a Friend
Save Job to Inbox
||Mar 02, 2023
||$82,000.00 - $90,000.00 per yr
||US - California - San Jose
||- n/a -
The Clinician II provides youth with therapeutic, case management and referral services, and preparation for independent living and maintaining quality services to current and former foster youth engaged in ILP services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide clinical counseling/therapy services to youth and young adults: individual, family, collateral, crisis intervention
• Provide group services at the HUB drop-in center for foster youth to improve client functioning
• Provides skill-based and solution-oriented focused care
• Provide community-based services to improve accessibility and generalization of skill development
• Intake and assessment services, including use of standardized assessment and evaluation tools
• Collaborate with ILP Case Managers, DFCS, and other community partners to link youth to services that will enhance their functioning and positive outcomes
• Partner with ILP Peer Mentor to enhance youth engagement and outcomes
• Using client centered and client empowering TCP approach, will provide assistance to youth in treatment planning to develop an “Individualized Treatment Plan”
• Maintain statistical data and complete reports as appropriate.
• Maintain appropriate paperwork and standards for mental health services, and case management according to standards and regulations
• Participate in Quality Improvement/Quality Assurance activities and initiatives
• Attend agency and other program meetings as appropriate.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers and management and deal effectively and professionally under pressure.
• Participate in agency Program Quality Improvement Activities and initiatives
• Participate in agency Safety initiatives and proactively report safety issues to management immediately
• Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
• Other duties as assigned.
Masters 4yrs exp and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & exp. Knowledge of needs of runaway, homeless & street youth & exp working w/culturally diverse youth & families required. Knowledge of SCC MH systems & documentation procedures. Valid CA drivers license w/access to a vehicle w/current Ins. Fingerprinting, TB test. Required to be fully vaccinated w/booster against COVID-19 (if eligible agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility) Bilingual (Eng/Span) DESIRED.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to:
FAX: (408) 244-4022
Please indicate which job you are applying for in subject line.
For a full job description please visit - http://www.billwilsoncenter.org/bwc_jobs/
Required to be fully vaccinated with booster against COVID-19 (if eligible or agree to receive booster at the time of eligibility)