CFND Behavioral Health believes that no one should go through life alone. As a community, we believe in creating an environment of exceptional client care through immediate access to affordable mental health services. Our impact is rooted in the abilities of our Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Medication Management group.
Together, we welcome you and look forward to our journey together.
How We Support YOU -
For the majority of us, we got into this field for one primary reason – to help people. Our job is to help you! Here at CFND, we manage all aspects of:
- Administrative work
- Insurance Credentialing/ Re-credentialing
How We Differ From Other Employers:
- All notes are completed collaboratively meaning, no more long hours of paperwork!
- We are privately owned and primarily women lead - We believe in creating an environment of stability and do so without relying on outside funding or oversight from number-driven quotas. We also pride ourselves on the fact that the majority of our leaders are female. We believe in giving women the opportunity to lead in a predominantly male-based leadership industry.
- Inclusivity & Support - We create change in our clients and our communities by being different. We believe in welcoming people from all walks of life and creating lasting professional relationships to support us all in becoming better versions of ourselves.
- Opportunities for continued learning through in-house trainings, CEU opportunities in addition to in-person as well as virtual events.
Our Core Values: MASH
Move from the heart in all that we do
Acceptance and respect for all
Sincere gratitude and passion for life
Honesty and integrity
CFND Fosters an Environment for a Rewarding Career & Professional Growth
CFND values each employee individually. We recognize those who dedicate themselves to our mission and core values and strive to create a culture of caring for our own through competitive compensation, benefits, and additional offerings. Our goal is to structure our company to support your well-being and acknowledge your need for work-life balance.
Opportunity to work your own schedule. Clinical sessions run Monday through Sunday, 7 am to 9 pm, Four-day work weeks are an option. Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
Salaried W2 position. Annualized salary ranges from $74K to $130K depending on hours/week worked.
• Master's degree from an accredited university or professional school of Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy.
• Appropriate CA -State licensure: An active, current CA license is required - we do not accept associates or interns.
• Must reside primarily in California
• Ability to work full-time and comfortable working from your home