· Coordinate daily operations of program to ensure compliance with funding/level of service mandates, included but not limited to: maintaining client roster, completing monthly Social Assessment Management System (SAMS) reports, completing monthly and quarterly programmatic reports, monitoring units of services at a minimum of bi-weekly basis, notifying manager when units of services falls below contracted units of service.
· Provide clinical services to caregivers of older adults and older adult caregivers of children.
· Field referral calls, initial contact with clients, updating client records pertaining to the requirements and expectations provided by the Essex County Division of Senior Services.
· Maintain client roster, through electronic health recording system and other duties as requested related to client records.
· Maintain administrative contact with Essex County Division of Senior Services
· Attend all meetings, in service trainings, case conference meetings coordinated by the Essex County Division of Senior Services or Family Connections as required.
· Communicate with and market to the referral sources, with support of the Manager, to increase or maintain LOS as indicated.
· Provide information about other programs and services for which the participant may be eligible and referring the participant to the proper services as necessary.
· Engage in telephone counseling as necessary.
Provide clinical services as described in Clinician Job Description.