• HomeSafe Therapist/Clinician will be responsible for maintaining a caseload of DCPP involved families that face stressors including history of homelessness, substance abuse, mental health concerns, and separation of children due to these stressors.
• The Therapist/Clinician will provide clinical and mental health services both on site as well as in the community.
• Facilitate and co-facilitate weekly parenting skills groups
• Responsible for conducting biopsychosocial, treatment planning and discharge planning as well as providing supports to families who are reunified or separated.
• The Therapist/Clinician will maintain thorough documentation in the electronic health record system.
• The Therapist/Clinician should be a culturally competent individual who will work in alignment with Family Connections' mission.
• Must be an enthusiastic team player and participate in weekly team meetings and professional growth supervision.
• Must possess a valid driver's license